Full Terms and Conditions: Win a Southern Comfort Experience
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter Details: Hi-Spirits, 60 Marina Place, Hampton Wick, Surrey KT1 4BH.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to all residents in England aged 18 and over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliated companies, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Internet access and an active email address is required.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens at 19:00 on 1st October 2020 and the closing time and date for entries is 22:30 on 1st October 2020.
- To enter, follow the instructions dictated by Bongo’s Bingo during the virtual live stream on 1st October 2020. Entrants will be requested to provide name and contact details upon entering and the winner will be selected by the hosts of Bongo’s Bingo on the evening.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per email account/phone number
There is 1 x prize available to be won
- There will be one prize draw on the1st October 2020. 1 winner will be selected during the Bongos Bingo Live Stream on 1st October 2020.
- The winners will be notified on the evening and selected by the hosts of Bongo’s Bingo. Winners entries will be displayed during the virtual experience and the winner will be contacted via email post event.
- Prize Will be arranged to take place between May – August 2021.
- If for any reason the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another prize, in its sole discretion. The cash prize substitution for the Southern Comfort Experience will have a value of £2000.
Winners must use their legal name when claiming a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple names, addresses or phone numbers and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating phone numbers or IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner(s).
- Where the Winner(s) has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing in these terms shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider(s).
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.