WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE SOUTHERN COMFORT MARDI GRAS PARTY
- This competition (the “competition”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only as of 1 February 2020 who ‘follow’ the UK Instagram page for Southern Comfort @southerncomfortuk.
- By following the Southern Comfort Instagram page, uploading your Mardi Gras Mask photo to your Instagram story or Instagram feed and sharing with #SouthernComfortPresents in the photo caption you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. To take part in this promotion, entrants will need to do the following:
a) log into their Instagram account, or create an account by following the instructions on the website or in the app.
b) use their account to upload a photo with the Southern Comfort Mardi Gras Masks.
c) tag #SouthernComfortPresents on the photo. Your account setting must be set as a public profile to enable your submission to be found and valid as a submission.
- Multiple entries from one person in the format of either an Instagram feed photo or Instagram Story photo will be accepted. Only submissions made after 1 February after 00:01 and before 29 February 2020 at 23:59 will be accepted. Entries must comply with the following acceptable content guidelines as well as these terms and conditions. Entries must not:
a) feature any individual under the age of 18 (proof of age of any individuals featured may be required by the Promoter);
b) show or imply excessive drinking, intoxication or rapid consumption (“downing”) of shots or alcoholic drinks;
c) imply that drinking alcohol is required to have a good time;
d) contain or condone any of the following: sexually explicit material; violence; material which is defamatory; material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
e) be threatening, abusive or intimidating, or provided with an intent to harass, upset, alarm or embarrass any other person or cause needless anxiety;
f) advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act g) the “entrant” must be the registered holder of the Instagram account used to upload the entry and the person featured in the entry.
- The opening date of the competition is 00:01 1 February 2020 and closing date of the competition is 23:59 on the 29 February 2020. No entries will be accepted outside of this time period. All dates and times are UK dates and times.
- One winning entry  will be picked at random. The selection process will take place after 23:59 on 29 February 2020. No purchase is necessary to enter or to win.
- The one  prize includes: 1 pair of tickets to the Southern Comfort Mardi Gras event which will take place on the 4th or 5th March in London. The winner can choose their preferred date.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other alternatives.
- Hi-Spirits accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Winner notification and prize fulfilment process is as follows:
- The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message via Southern Comfort’s Instagram page after 23:59 on 29 February 2020 and provided with a unique code which they will need to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When emailing this code to email@example.com, the winner must also prove they are over the age of 18 by attaching a copy of photo ID.
- If a winner does not respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of being notified by Southern Comfort’s Facebook page, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Hi-Spirits shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 24 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize and so on until a winner is selected who responds within 24 hours).
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winners’ prize will be forfeited, and Hi-Spirits shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Hi-Spirit’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Hi-Spirits and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winners voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Hi-Spirits and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- Any entrants with an affiliation to Hi-Spirits, M&C Saatchi or Live & Breathe will be disqualified.
- Hi-Spirits accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Hi-Spirits for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Hi-Spirits reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Hi-Spirits in all matters relevant and/or related to this competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hi-Spirits shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- All personal data collected as a result of this competition will be collected via email@example.com and stored for a maximum of 4 weeks by Hi-Spirits, before being deleted in accordance with the GDPR.
Promoter: Hi-Spirits, 60 Marina Place, Hampton Wick, Surrey KT1 4BH